I love stories. My favorite are love stories and stories about entrepreneurs. I love watching love stories, but I love sharing entrepreneur stories, that's why I do my podcast and write my blog. I've been an entrepreneur for over 20 years. When I started out I had no clue what the heck I was doing, but I kept going and over 20 years later I still get excited about entrepreneurship.
Now I Help Entrepreneurs Take Their Big Idea To The Next Level
"The Small Business Fairy"
More About Me
Established in 1967
I was born in 1967. My mom worked in a hotel as a waitress and my father cut hair. I got my entrepreneurial spirit from my dad. He later started his own company, Bell's Kitchens & Baths. He was a master craftsman. Before he passed away he was still making cabinets for people even though he had limited mobility on one side because, he had had a stroke. So I know that's where my drive to be successful comes from. Being an entrepreneur is not easy, but there is nothing else in this world I'd rather be doing.
My daughter told me the day after Mother's Day that I was going to be a glam mom. My drive is stronger than ever now to hit the pinnacles that I've dreamed about for so long. I want to leave a legacy for my daughter, grand children, niece and nephews. As cliche' as it may sound I want them to know that they can do anything that they desire and put their minds to. I was born in the south and raised in Newark, NJ with my mom and brother. My mom was a very hard working woman and set the example for my brother and I, now we are setting examples for the next generation and the generation after them.
Accomplishment Time Line
- 1998 Co-Authored The Cookbook To Romance
- 1999 I Invented The First Plus-size Fashion Dolls (Dasia, Dena & Dawn)
- 2001 Launched Milestone Publishing
- 2002 Authored 11 Steps For Starting A Home Based Business
- 2002 Authored The ABC's Of Self-Publishing
- 2003 Launched Women In Business Today Newspaper
- 2004 Launched Women In Business Today Radio Show
- 2004 Launched Business & Breakfast Podcast
- 2005 Launched The Women In Business Today TV Show
- 2006 Launched The Ask Audrey Radio Show
- 2007 Authored How To Become A Six Figure Sister
- 2013 Authored What's Your Big Idea: The Ultimate Guide For New Entrepreneurs
- 2013 Launched HerTube TV Network
- 2015 Launched Talk Business With Audrey TV Show & Podcast
- 2017 Authored Can They See You Now? Easy Video Marketing Even When You Hate Being On Camera
- 2017 Authored I Want To Write A Book Now What? A to Z Of Self-Publishing